"I will now allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak tenderly to her." --Hosea 2:14





Tuesday, August 19, 2014

God's little lamb...

(In His Hands by Marybeth Art Studio)
"Loving shepherd of thy sheep,
Keep thy lamb, in safety keep;
Nothing can thy power withstand,
None can pluck me from Thy Hand.

I would bless Thee everyday,
Gladly all Thy will obey,
Like Thy blessed ones above,
Happy in Thy precious love.

Loving Shepherd, ever near,
Teach Thy lamb Thy voice to hear;
Suffer not my steps to stray
From the straight and narrow way.

Where Thou leadest I would go,
Walking in Thy steps below,
Till before my Father's throne
I shall know...
 as I am known."
(Taken from Common of Pastors, Hymm  Text by Jane E. Leeson)

Heavenly Father,  
I desire to be this little lamb!  Teach ME to listen for Your voice, so that I may always follow you...and when I wander off Your path, as I always seem to do, even though I don't mean to...then, gather Your little lamb into Your loving arms and carry me!  I will not be shy but, will allow You to cuddle me closely to Your Heart!  After all, You desire that closeness and intimacy with me!   Help me to always remember how much You love your little lamb!  Amen.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...