"I will now allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak tenderly to her." --Hosea 2:14





Saturday, May 14, 2011

A poem entitled 'The Dance'


He wakes me in the night.
Whispering in my ear,
from then on...
nothing is the same.
The Lover I've dreamed of
is right here with me...
has ALWAYS been here.
A passionate love affair begins,
making me feel lightheaded and alive!
The Lover shows glimpses of Himself
in everything and everyone I meet.
Yet, others are not aware,
that He is deep within them...
loving me.
The Lover and I dance...
He holds me close
as music rings in my ears
and I am safe,
knowing that I will always be His.
Ah! Dancing with the Holy Spirit!

Lindy P.

3 comments:

Patricia said...

I love it! Just beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Mary Christine said...

Beautiful.

Anne said...

Love, love, love this! You are so gifted!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...