"I will now allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak tenderly to her." --Hosea 2:14





Monday, April 4, 2011

Exciting news...




I found out last weekend that I will be able to receive the ceremonial scapular that the Third Order Carmelites wear on Divine Mercy Sunday! I'm very happy! It will be a day to remember due to that AND the fact that John Paul II will be Beatified! This beautiful Pope and I share the Birthday of May 18! What a happy day!! Please keep me in your prayers!
I'M SO HAPPY!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindy~What a blessing! I will keep you in prayer.

TLW said...

How wonderful! Congratulations and God Bless you :)

Little Flower's Crown of Roses said...

Thanks so much!!

littlesoul2 said...

Lindy, I have been thinking of you as your clothing day approaches. I wish you much joy and many blessings as you receive the holy scapular of Carmel. I will remember you at Mass on Sunday.

Little Flower's Crown of Roses said...

Thank you SOOOO MUCH!! It was such a beautiful day for me!! I STILL feel like I'm on a cloud!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...