"I will now allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak tenderly to her." --Hosea 2:14





Sunday, March 10, 2024

 Yesterday was our Day of Recollection for my Carmelite Community. One of our community members facilitated a talk on Titus Brandsma and he did such a nice job with it. I didn't know very much about Brandsma so it was very interesting and I look forward to researching more about him. 

We also had some quiet time in the church which was nice because I haven't been feeling very well lately and sick with a cold. Since I was sitting in front of the altar (I usually sit at the side of the altar for our meetings) I was able to see the large writing behind the altar that reads:

"Intra Tua Vulnera Absconde Me"

not knowing what it meant I naturally googled it and read:

"Into Your wounds hide me."

That's exactly what I needed to see at that time. That is my desire, Lord! Just allow me to climb up into your arms and hold me, love me and hide me. 

Unknown Artist

 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...