"I will now allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak tenderly to her." --Hosea 2:14





Sunday, March 10, 2024

Cherish The Memories!

Feeling a little nostalgic today after finding some photos of my family when our sons were little. I remember my dad saying how fast years go by when you hit a certain age and it's so true. I remember when I was a little girl and the last day of school and how it felt like we had YEARS before we started our first day of school again. The days were long and sunny and warm and we played outside until the street lights went on. Now the months FLY by and I seem to celebrate a birthday that FEELS like weekly! I found this Grandma Moses quote yesterday and then found the long forgotten photos today and the two seemed to convey what I am feeling today. Instead of feeling sad I will be grateful of the many happy memories.




Thomas Wilmer Dewing - Artist


 "Remembering the beauty you have seen
 is enough to ask of life."

Grandma Moses 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...