"I will now allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak tenderly to her." --Hosea 2:14





Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Alone with Him...

Carmelite Monastery in Germany
"You came to Carmel to find God...
Seek Him in solitude of heart
where alone He can be found."
Mother Isabel of the Sacred Heart




Lord, now that You have led me, your little one, into this solitude
 and whispered tenderly to me,
 I only want to hear Your voice… 
Now that I have experienced Your gaze,
 I don't want You to look away! 
 Now, that I have experienced Your love for me… 
I want You to teach me how to love You, even more!
 Now that I have felt what it is like
 to be scooped up into Your arms,
 I want to cling to You and not let go! 
 I want to feel our hearts beat as one heart…
I want to whisper to You in the night
 and quietly listen for You to say my name.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...