"I will now allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak tenderly to her." --Hosea 2:14





Sunday, November 22, 2015

Feeling very thankful...

The door to my son's cell at Holy Hill, WI.

As I wind down tonight, I give special thanks for someone very special in my life, my youngest son, Alex, also known as Brother Pier Giorgio of Christ the King…and today, we celebrated the solemnity of Christ The King!
 God has been so good to our family!  We have been blessed with two sons who are very good, smart and kind!
 Time flies, doesn't it?!  I remember so well when Nick and Alex were little…in fact, when I dream about my sons, they are always very young and still in need of their little mother!  Now, they are grown men yet, I feel exactly like I did when I gave birth to them.  I still worry about them and wonder what they are doing, and hoping that they stay in touch with each other, even though we all live in different states!
Yes, God has been very good to us and tonight I give special thanks of appreciation!

God is good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...