"I will now allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak tenderly to her." --Hosea 2:14





Sunday, November 15, 2015

God's Bonfire...



(Painting-The Bonfire by Sybil Barham)

"The world is cold. 
 Someone must be on fire so that
 people can come and put their cold hands and feet against that fire...
then he will become a fireplace at which men can warm themselves. 
 His rays will go out to the ends of the earth.
Real zeal is standing still and letting God be a bonfire in you. 
 It's not very easy to have God's fire within you!
  Only if you are possessed of true zeal
 will you be able to contain God's bonfire."

I found this in my Drafts and for the life of me, don't know where I found it or who's quote it is!  I even tried googling it to see if anything came up.  I still love it though and wanted to share it!  If someone should see this and knows where this is from, PLEASE let me know!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...