"I will now allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak tenderly to her." --Hosea 2:14





Sunday, August 10, 2014

Girl in Open Door by Stefan Kuhn

"O Lord, teach me to be always docile to Your grace, to say 'yes' to You always.  To say 'yes' to Your will as expressed in the commandments, to say 'yes' to the intimate inspirations by which You invite me to a more intense union, to more generous self-denial and more complete detachment.  Grant that I may always be ready to open the door of my will to You, or rather, to keep it open always, so that You can enter there, and thus I shall not miss a single one of Your visits, a single one of Your delicate touches; not one of Your requests will escape me.
"Make me understand well that true peace does not consist in being exempt from difficulties or in following my own wishes, but in total adherence to Your will, and in docility to the inspirations of the Holy Spirit."   Sister Carmela of the Holy Spirit, O.C.D.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...