"I will now allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak tenderly to her." --Hosea 2:14





Sunday, November 25, 2012

Once Upon a dream...

... I was in an old  room with stone walls and there was just a bare stone bench in the room.  There was a large round hole for a window.  I was very cold in the dream and because I was cold I woke up...and saw a baby on the floor, kicking the blanket off of himself.  He was under the open hole or window.  I was telling myself that I needed to get up and cover up the baby.  He wasn't crying, rather very happy and kicking his little legs.  I got up and went over and picked up the baby and held him very close to me to warm his little body up.  He was plump and very cute with curly dark hair.  As I was holding him close to me, all of a sudden he spoke to me in a grown man's voice and said, "Do not cling to me so, for I have not yet ascended to my Father!" 
  I was loving on Baby Jesus!!


Painting by Paul Mooney

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...