"I will now allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak tenderly to her." --Hosea 2:14





Thursday, September 1, 2011

Our new addition....


We have a new 'baby'!!  It has been a loooooong time since we've had a puppy and I forgot that it's JUST like having a toddler in the house!  But, the last time I had toddlers in my house, I was in my twenties and NOT 50!!  This is our little Lily Belle and she was born on May 3rd.  She is a Miniature Dachshund and just as cute as can be! 
I hope everyone has been well and although I haven't posted, I've tried to pop in now again, but, I have a lot of catching up to do! 
God Bless...hopefully, you'll see more posts soon!
Lindy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! She is just the cutest thing! Yes...we fostered 5 separate puppies in the last year or so. It is exhausting work...but how can one resist? ~Theresa

Little Flower's Crown of Roses said...

Thank you Theresa! We are having so much fun with her!

Mary N. said...

Lily Belle is adorable!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...