"I will now allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak tenderly to her." --Hosea 2:14





Thursday, September 1, 2011

Our new addition....


We have a new 'baby'!!  It has been a loooooong time since we've had a puppy and I forgot that it's JUST like having a toddler in the house!  But, the last time I had toddlers in my house, I was in my twenties and NOT 50!!  This is our little Lily Belle and she was born on May 3rd.  She is a Miniature Dachshund and just as cute as can be! 
I hope everyone has been well and although I haven't posted, I've tried to pop in now again, but, I have a lot of catching up to do! 
God Bless...hopefully, you'll see more posts soon!
Lindy

3 comments:

carmelitemom said...

Oh my gosh! She is just the cutest thing! Yes...we fostered 5 separate puppies in the last year or so. It is exhausting work...but how can one resist? ~Theresa

Lindy said...

Thank you Theresa! We are having so much fun with her!

mary333 said...

Lily Belle is adorable!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...