"I will now allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak tenderly to her." --Hosea 2:14





Friday, May 13, 2011

Love's Rose


Embrace Me wholeheartedly,
and I will show you
that you do not lack.
You will grow in My light,
and blossom into a beautiful flower,
cultivated by Me.
You will be...
My little Rose!

I wrote this very early one morning after praying and the words, "Embrace ME wholeheartedly," came to my mind.I love when the Holy Spirit whispers in my ear! I used to keep a pencil and paper near my bed, so I could jot down things or dreams so I could remember them when I woke up. I really need to start doing that again!
When has the Holy Spirit whispered in YOUR ear...and what did He say??

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Lindy, that's really beautiful. What a blessing to have the Holy Spirit gently wake you with a loving whisper.

I don't think I have ever experienced your gift. Sometimes, I wake up with a praise song, usually something we sing at Mass, echoing in my mind. When that happens, it always makes me smile.

God is so good!

Little Flower's Crown of Roses said...

Patricia,
I used to write Poetry a lot a few years ago. It was strange because I couldn't write them down fast enough..it was like turning on a faucet! THEN, it was like a VERY STRONG MAN turned OFF the faucet, and I sort of lost my muse for awhile...God willing, I would like it back!
Thanks for the comment...I too, love to wake up with a praise of song or verse!! Have a beautiful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...