"I will now allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak tenderly to her." --Hosea 2:14





Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Prayer we say after the Noon Mass everyday with the Sisters of Mercy at our local Nursing Home....


My God, I am yours for time and eternity.
Teach me to cast myself entirely into the arms of your loving Providence,
with the most lively, unlimited confidence
in your compassionate, tender pity.
Grant me, O most merciful Redeemer,
that whatever you ordain or permit
may be acceptable to me.
Take from my heart all painful anxiety;
suffer nothing to sadden me but sin;
nothing to delight me
but, the hope of coming to to the possession of You,
My God and my All,
in Your everlasting Kingdom.
Amen.

1 comment:

Marie Cecile said...

Hi Lindy,

Thank you for sharing that beautiful prayer. It's good to have you back in the blogsphere. I hope all is well with you and your lovely family. I will keep in touch.

Bernice

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...