"I will now allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak tenderly to her." --Hosea 2:14





Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's been a year...


A WHOLE year has passed TO THE DAY since I've been to this blog!! I really want to start again! Even if it's only to jot down something pretty that I read or seen. There are so many GREAT Blogs out there! I guess I'll start with what happened to me this morning...
You know that time, JUST before you wake up...more asleep than awake?? That's mostly the time that little tidbits are whispered into my ear...this morning, it was Psalm 59! I had NO idea what Psalm that even was, and yet, it kept creeping into my head...Psalm 59, Psalm 59...so, when I actually "woke" up...I got out my bible and read it. I'm even MORE puzzled now, because after reading it, I'm STILL not sure why it crept into my head!! After thinking about it most of the morning, I came to the conclusion that I will just tuck it away and see what happens! It wasn't a Psalm that I would have picked myself...except that I really liked the last part that said,

" But I will sing of your might;
I will sing aloud of your steadfast
love in the morning.
For you have been a fortress for me
and a refuge in the day of my distress.
O my strength, I will sing praises to you,
for you, O God, are my fortress,
the God who shows me steadfast love."

Maybe that's is what God WANTED me to pick up on?!?!

I DO love when that happens though...when God whispers in my ear!

Thank you for that Lord!! Continue to whisper in your little girls ear! Sweet little words of love!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...