"I will now allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak tenderly to her." --Hosea 2:14





Friday, September 26, 2008

A lot going on....


There has been tons of things going on the last several weeks!! Our oldest son moves into his own apartment this weekend. He doesn't want to re-locate with us, and I really can't say that I blame him! So, Steve and I will be empty nesters for the first time, which excites me and scares me at the same time! I'm happy for Nick though...the apartment is in an old mansion built in 1883!! It is REALLY BEAUTIFUL!!! The apartment is a small one bedroom, but it will be perfect for him!! Plus, he can walk into town and work if he wants to!!
Alex started his Jr. year at Southwestern University in Texas and still loves it!! He gave us some rather shocking news about a month ago now...I'm thrilled beyond words....he confided in me that he is SERIOUSLY discerning entering Seminary after he graduates in 2010!!!! He is thinking about the Austin Diocese!!! I was shocked but not surprised if that makes ANY sense at all!! I just keep repeating, "God's will be done", about a gazillion times a day!!! If it is meant to be that he becomes a Priest, then he will!!! I'm very, very, VERY excited for him!! I figure that even if he decides that he doesn't want to become a priest, that his discernment can only make him a better young man!!!! So, it's a win/win situation!!

We will probably be putting the house on the market in the next month or so!!! SO MUCH GOING ON...MY HEAD IS SPINNING!!


I have been meditating on Mary's seven dolors...I think it has been so powerful for me because I have my two sons....I am hoping to find something on it to enhance my meditation.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...