"I will now allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak tenderly to her." --Hosea 2:14





Monday, August 4, 2008

Today, I feel like dancing.....


I am very excited today! I plan on having a GRAND week! Steve is on vacation this whole week...Nick has Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday off.....AND.....Alex flies home tonight from Texas for 10 DAYS!!! We haven't seen Alex since January 12th. when he was home for Christmas!!! I can't express how happy I am to have all my guys home and everyone together for the next 10 days!!! I'm not sure what we'll end up doing...Steve mentioned maybe heading down state, to The Cloisters, outside of Manhatten. I REALLY think both Nick and Alex would enjoy it!
We'll see what happens!
YAY!!!!

2 comments:

Marie Cecile said...

What a blessing, to have your family home with you. I hope you all have a terrific week together.

God Bless
MC

Little Flower's Crown of Roses said...

Thank you MC...it's so nice and we are having a good time!
Lindy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...