"I will now allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak tenderly to her." --Hosea 2:14





Saturday, August 9, 2008

Last Night at Dinner...



This was taken last night at dinner. It's seems like all we have done all week is EAT!!! Ugh! I need to cool it after things are back to normal!! We did have a great time and a wonderful meal though!! Tonight we are going to the Symphony at SPAC. We are very lucky to have the Philadelphia Orchestra spend every August in Saratoga Springs, as well as the NYC Ballet every July!!! Last month I saw the Prodigal Son at the Ballet and it was just BEAUTIFUL!!!

I love my guys!!

Here's to a BEAUTIFUL weekend!

2 comments:

Gudl said...

Hi Lindi,
thanks for visiting my blog. I am glad you like it. Of course you can link it; I feel honored!
I looked through your blog a bit, too, and I am glad that you are a 'sister in the Lord'.
Have a nice weekend!

Marie Cecile said...

Lindy, you are very thin, eating is a good thing. I hope you had a wonderful time. The Ballet, Symphony, just awesome. And to be surrounded by a loving family as well, young lady you are truly blessed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...